WEDDING BREAKFAST OPTIONS
Our wedding catering team at Watermouth Cove are delighted to offer you a variety of catering packages to both reflect the style of your wedding and to help create that truly perfect day.
Our aim is to take the utmost care of your wedding celebrations so you are able to relax and enjoy the entire event, so with this in mind the catering options we offer can start from the evening before, providing an informal welcome dinner for you, your close friends and family, allowing you to catch up with and mingle in total relaxation.
Then, following on from the big day itself, we can offer ‘’the day-after’’ catering packages, enabling you to really make the most of the weekend and to spend extra time with those you love
The Cove – Food & Drink Package
– £63.50 per adult
This option is designed to make the planning a little easier for you. Our combined food and drinks package include the following:
Served alongside your reception drinks:
A selection of sweet & savoury scones served with:
- Local strawberry jam & clotted cream
- Cream cheese & red onion chutney
BBQ, served buffet style:
Exmoor beef burgers, Cajun chicken breast & Cumberland sausage, served with a selection of rolls & accompanying sauces & the following salads
- Rustic slaw
- New potato salad
- Garden salad
- Orzo with basil oil & roasted peppers
- Ice cream shack, a selection of locally made ice-creams, toppings & sauces served
- Tea & coffee
A selection of:
- Mini pasties
- Mini fish & chips
- Bacon rolls
- Welcome drink – A choice of either Corona or a pink gin cocktail served with berries, or a sparkling apple juice for a non-alcoholic alternative.
- Wines for the table – Two glasses of wine per person with a choice of red, white or rosé.
- Toast – One glass of prosecco per guest, or a sparkling apple juice for a non-alcoholic alternative.